Keeping Connected – We want you to know what is happening at JGESA. From important deadlines, to fun projects. Use the following to stay in the know.
- www.JGESA.org – The JGESA website has all the important information you need. Links to Headrush, Kahn Academy, contact info, forms, etc…
- Weekly e-newsletters - JGESA distributes a weekly e-newsletter to all families.
- Follow us on Facebook for frequent updates facebook.com/janegoodallenvironmentalsciencesacademy/ or Instargram
- Current contact info. If your contact info (including email, phone and/or mailing address) changes please notify the office ASAP so that we can remain in touch.
Family/School partnership – One of the advantages of JGESA is the opportunity for parents to be actively involved in their student’s education. There are a variety of options:
- Parent Education Sessions - JGESA offers serval Parent Learing Opportunies each year. Watch for dates to be announced.
- Volunteer – there are a variety of opportunities to volunteer. On-going weekly choices, special events, or if you have a special talent or expertise we’d love to have you share with students. Click the Volunteer icon on
- Advisor Interaction - Please feel free to reach out your student’s advisor at any time for any reason. We welcome your input. Advisors will typically return calls or emails after the end of the school day, allowing more time directly with your student during school hours. However, if you have an urgent need please feel free to contact the office at 952-852-0129 and we’ll take care of it.