- Transportation Options - JGESA offers eight convenient "hot spot" bus pick-up locations - list and times below. Bus service is free, but you must notify the office if your student intends to be a bus rider. Parents are responsible for timely transportation to and from bus stops. Also, if you have changes to your student’s transportation plan please notify the office by 2pm. Riding the bus is a privilege, all school rules apply to the bus as well. Failure to follow procedures may result in suspension of bus privilege. Parent drop-off. Student's may be dropped-off starting at 7:30am or picked up by 4:00pm. Many families choose to carpool.
A limited number of student parking spaces are available on campus for student drivers. Parking Permit Form Here.
- School Supplies list
- School Calendar
- Notification of Health Care options for students
- Notifications - Special Education Advisory Council
- Notifications Title IX
K-12 Education Subtraction and Credit - The Minnesota Department of Revenue has two tax relief programs for families with children in kindergarten through 12th grade: the K-12 Education Subtraction and the K-12 Education Credit. Both programs help lower taxes and may provide a larger refund when you file Form M1, Individual Income Tax. Additional Tax Related infK12 MN Tax informationormation.
Everyone should complete and return to the office - printer required.
- Be sure you have reviewed the student policy/handbook and signed the last page.
- Transportation plan for my student - must be completed
- MDE Ethnic and Racial Demographic Designation Form - Requirement starting with 21/22 school year.
- Chromebook Contract
- True Friends Waiver – this allows students to use equipment and facilities here on Campus that belong to Camp Courage such as the pool or high ropes course.
- Digital Equity Survey - required by MDE starting 2021 school year
- Field Trip Permissions - in keeping with our mission of Out of the Classroom, into the World students take frequent field trips. JGESA uses one general permission slip for all off campus trips.
Optional to sign and return
- Application for Educational Benefits (also known as free lunch program) While we don’t offer lunch, completing this form does make your student and the school eligible for additional benefits that will benefit students such as free or reduced price field trips or additional school funding – complete and return if eligible.
- Prescription Medication Authorization Form
- Over the Counter Medication Authorization Form
- Student driver release form - this is required for any student who drives.
- MCA testing opt-out form – sign and return if you choose to opt your student out of MCA testing.
- Immunizations form - need for new students, or documentation of updated immunizations, or to opt-out